12 Lessons That Will Help You Get Unstuck.
Life comes at you hard. You can feel some days that nothing is ever going to work out the way you want it to.
You feel stuck. Frustrated by the daily grind. Not sure whether you should soldier on -- or change course.
Here are a few lessons to help you remember what matters. To help you get unstuck.
- The people in your life always end up mattering more than the amount of money you have in your bank account.
- The critics in your life aren't there to give you a logical and helpful path towards success. They want to destroy you.
- There is a difference between having an idea and doing whatever it takes to turn that idea into success.
- You won't be able to listen to other people's negative opinions about you for long and still remain motivated.
- The biggest difference between successful people and everyone else is what they are willing to go through to get what they want.
- Usually, the biggest difference between success and failure is that small detail you didn't think really mattered.
- You won't even know how to begin to work smart until you've exhausted all your options for working hard.
- Time has a perfect track record of righting all wrongs and rewarding those who deserve it most.
- You can spend your time fighting for other people to think you're awesome or you can just do the work to be awesome.
- Being passive aggressive is a guaranteed shortcut to living a life that is as unsuccessful as it is uninspired.
- The best way to make massive amounts of money is to deliver massive amounts of value to those who need it most.
- There isn't much in your life that isn't completely within your control to change right now if you want to.
Anyone can talk a big game. It takes next level insight to stay focused and powerful on those day when you feel stuck.
Remember these lessons. Gut check yourself. Get unstuck.