When You Decide Not to Fix That.
- The details don't really seem to matter until you realize that they are the only thing that ultimately determine failure or success.
- The people who doubt you most will always be the best source for finding those small ways to make a big difference.
- The final 1% of mastering the details will take you 99% of the time and make a 1000% difference in how much revenue you generate.
- The importance you place on monitoring and improving the details directly relates to the magnitude of the success you achieve.
- You don't have to fix all the details before you can be awesome, but you do have to be aware that they exist.
- There is always someone out there willing to improve on the details that you make excuses to avoid fixing right now.