You've Already Figured It Out.
There are no secret formulas. There are no guaranteed methods.
There is no "silver bullet" that will solve your problems.
You know everything you need to know in order to get to where you want to be.
You may not know all the steps.
You may not be aware of all of the options available to you. You might even need some help along the way.
But you know what you need to do. There is no secret to that.
The same timeless principles that have worked for every generation since the beginning of time still apply to you:
- Hard work is the only way to beat your competitors, solve the challenges in your way, and ensure your survival.
- An insatiable appetite for learning is what leads to innovation and that quick fix you've been hoping for.
- Generosity is the surest way to build trust and guarantee that you get the help you need when you need it most.
- Just because everybody else is doing it doesn't mean that you should be doing it or that it's even a smart move.
- The best move is always to keep moving forward -- even if you aren't exactly sure where you want to end up.
- Courage isn't something you're born with. It's a decision you make when something really matters to you.
The truth about success hasn't changed.
That's important to remember when things get tough and it's hard to see your way forward.
When it's especially dark outside and you're facing an unknown future, it is easy to fall into the trap of believing that there is something you don't know or a special process standing between your situation and a magical outcome. You're just going through what every other great adventurer throughout time has experienced.
Uncertainty. Inadequacy. Doubt, fear, dread, and the horror of knowing you could lose it all in an instant.
There is no secret that could save you. Only hard work and tough choices. And that's where you should find relief.
You've already figured it out. Now there's work to be done.