Halfway Is No Way.
Halfway isn't far enough of the way. It's not good enough to try some of the time.
You won't win if you're not willing to do whatever it takes to be successful.
That applies to work. To your challenges in community and family, your personal health, friendships, and making lots of money.
It's not good enough to almost do enough.
It's not good enough to do enough too late.
That's the problem with halfway. It's no way.
It looks a lot like the real thing. You're doing a lot of the same things. But without the epic results you expect.
You never seem to get there. You limp along. Excusing away failures as it "just not being your time" when in reality, it's never going to be your time.
Not now. Not ever. Not living your life by those rules.
Because almost doing what you need to do isn't enough.
- Almost working hard enough isn't enough.
- Almost making the right business move isn't enough.
- Almost going the extra mile isn't enough.
- Almost making the call you're afraid to make isn't enough.
- Almost getting up earlier to get things done isn't enough.
- Almost acting like it matters isn't enough.
- Almost being physically and financially fit isn't enough.
Going half way doesn't get you half of the prize.
It usually gets you none. Nothing.
Half of the anguish. Half of the pain. Half of the sweat, blood, and tears. None of the glory.
That's the problem with halfway. It's no way to live your life.
Be all in. Or be nothing at all. Black. Or white. No shades of gray.
Half way is no way.