Success isn't an accident. It's a journey you have to manage carefully.
- Manage your money. -- Save more than you spend. Avoid debt. Live financially fit.
- Manage your momentum. -- Do one thing each day to get you closer to where you want to be.
- Manage your motivation. -- Stay away from negative people. Read more. Watch less TV.
- Manage your motion. -- Hire a coach. Gather mentors. Find ways to do the details better.
- Manage your modesty. -- Develop humility. Be the type of person others can reach out to.
Manage what matters before it destroys your hopes and dreams.
It's actually that simple.