One Small Idea For Getting Bigger Results.
Make a list. Write it down. Type it. Dictate it. Whatever you do, don't forget to remember it.
Innovation can come from the most unlikely of observations. Breakthrough often comes when you're least prepared to consider it.
Which means you need to get in the practice of writing down your thoughts.
Write down what needs to be done.
The busier you are, the better you need to be with using smart tools to get the ideas out of your head into a platform that can remind you what is important and when to do it.
If you've ever found yourself forgetting a great idea, forgetting to follow up on a relationship, or forgetting what else needs to be done, then you already know the guilty feeling of not performing at an elite level.
You're know you're not as productive and powerful as you could be.
If you want to make the most out of each day and create a life of success and satisfaction then you need to take steps right now to improve how you remember.
You have to write it down.
Here are a few of our favorite tools to help you do just that. Find one that works for you. Stick with it even feels though it is uncomfortable at first.
- Todoist [link] -- has 19 different platforms to accommodate whatever technology you are currently using
- Evernote [link] -- is the best combination of note taking, presentations, and writing down tasks anywhere
- Wunderlist [link] -- has the best looking, smoothest platform for storing and sharing what needs to be done
- Pocket Calendar [link] -- be inspired every time you pull it out of your pocket to write down something awesome
Here are a few rules you should follow, even if you choose a different tool or process:
- Must have a great, easy-to-use mobile app to use on your smart phone.
- Must have a application that works on the web or on a desktop computer and syncs to the mobile app in real time.
- Must be able to record ideas and store content even when you don't have internet access.
- Must be able to share selectively with others when an opportunity demands collaboration.
Don't lose your best ideas because you're stuck in a meeting or jammed up with nonstop conference calls.
Write it down. Anywhere you are.
Remember better. Win more.