17 Things You Should Never Do If You Want To Be Successful.
- Never believe everything other people say about you -- both good and bad.
- Never stop believing that you can achieve anything you put your mind and effort to.
- Never let negative thoughts determine your response to important decisions.
- Never forget the lessons you learned failing in the past.
- Never get too big to appreciate the small delights in life.
- Never be too arrogant to apologize when you make mistakes or hurt other people.
- Never sacrifice future success for immediate gratification.
- Never remember your successes for too long.
- Never throw away life long relationships because your feelings get hurt.
- Never forget that you're flawed, fallible, and fantastically human -- along with everyone else.
- Never plan to save later, invest later, or live your life to the fullest later.
- Never be the type of person others don't feel like they can reach out to for help.
- Never let a lack of hard work be the only reason why you're not successful.
- Never believe that playing by the rules and following the crowd will lead to happiness.
- Never confuse money with success, or fame with fulfillment.
- Never forget that success demands all you have -- and then some more.
- Never let anyone else put limits on what you think is possible.
Want a physical reminder? Print the 8.5" x 11" poster version. Be the envy of the office.