The Secret To Sales Success In 7 Sentences.
- If you care more about solving pain than selling products you'll get fewer objections and close deals faster.
- Relationships matter -- but demonstrating value matters more.
- Prospecting isn't something that you do; it is a part of everything that you are -- what you say, how you look, and how you make people feel.
- You have to work your strategy (again and again and again and again) before it starts working.
- Today is always the best time to follow up and follow through.
- The right sales tools can help you scale more, but they won't help prospects know you care more.
- You're more likely to fail because you're not mentally, financially, and physically fit rather than because you don't have the right sales skills.