Waiting To Be Heard.
They are all around you.
- Standing in front of you at the customer service counter as you ignore them and scowl at your computer screen.
- At the far left corner of the boardroom conference table staring back at you with an empty expression.
- On the frustrating end of a customer service call waiting for your automated phone platform to take them off hold.
- Sitting behind an executive desk with not enough time to figure out how to solve the biggest problems and still be inspiring to their leadership team.
- On the other end of your heated argument.
They are waiting to be heard.
Waiting for you to hear them. Waiting for you to stop pitching and pleading and just be a person.
A person who bleeds blood like they do.
A person who understands how frustrating it can be to not have the answers you want when you need them.
A person who just listens.
Because they are waiting to be heard.
And being heard is an experience worth paying for, waiting for, and planning your life around. The rare moments when you feel "heard" are enough to help you power past any obstacles in your way.
You are unstoppable. Because you were heard.
You were validated. Inspired. Challenged.
Are you willing to give someone else that chance?
It might change your life.