Why Now Matters Most.
Now is what matters most. Right now. This very moment.
- Now is your opportunity to do the things that scare you most.
- Now is the time to start working on the future you want.
- Now is the best time to keep going.
- Now is when you need to remember what finishing means to you.
- Now is your chance to decide what tomorrow looks like.
- Now is when you need to stop and think about others.
- Now is the first chance to create new skills.
- Now is when your dreams begin to turn into reality.
Now. Right now. This very moment.
You are at a crossroads.
And you'll be in this position a few more times today, a few more times tomorrow, and a few more times every day for the rest of your life.
See, you live in the now.
Everything you do is a decision to pursue what is most important or an excuse to run away from making hard decisions.
Business decisions, entrepreneurial decisions, relationship decisions, decisions about hobbies, music, and sports -- right now you decide the ending to your life story.
The secret to getting what you want from life is understanding that what you do right now is what ends up mattering most.
And that all comes down a series of decisions you alone have to make. What you do each day is determined by how you value right now. You can put off doing what is important or you can start working on it right now.
That's your choice to make.
You can blame your procrastination on slick language around "priorities" and "potential", but you know the truth.
You knew if you are doing what you were meant to do. Not just working a job. Not just in a relationship. But loving what you do and loving who you are with.
That all can change starting now.
Are you ready?